Monday, October 24, 2005

iPod Update

At 6:30 pm EST on Sunday, Mr. iPod landed in Newark, NJ after the long trek from Anchorage, AK. Oh man I'm excited.

Also, classes officially start today. Woo hoo! Today I only have one, and zwar at 14:00 (2:00pm for you Amis still on the North American continent): History of the Geman Language and Translation of Medieval High German. It's gonna be a doozy. We'll see if I can manage it. When I tell Germans I'm taking this class and that German isn't my native langauge, their eyes get really big and they just sort of whistle. That makes me nervous.

But hey, while I'm on the subject, why not sure my class schedule with ya'll?

MY CLASSES THIS SEMESTER:
-Medieval Literature (Vorlesung)
-History of the German Language and Translation of Medeival High German (Seminar)
-Political System of the European Union (Uebung and Vorlesung)
-Scientific, Business, and Judicial German (Seminar)
-Preparation Course for the Little German Diploma from the Geothe Institut (basically literature course - we're reading novels!!!) (Seminar)
-Theological German Readings for Non-Native Speakers (Seminar)

All in all, that should keep me busy. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my busy days, as I only have one class on Mondays and Thursdays. No class on Fridays . I almost got away with no class on Thursday OR Friday, but that Theological Readings class sounded interesting and it's Tue/Thurs. I already have homework for it -- we're starting off with Dietrich Bonhoeffer's "Nachfolge."

Anyway, it's finally happened! Classes have started! Wooo Hoo!!! Matt can be insanely busy again! YES!! No, I really am happy. I've been going out of my mind not having homework or classes to attend. I need things to do!

Okay, now time to take a shower, get dressed, and go to the baker to get some Broetchen for breakfast. Ciao!

No comments: