Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ugh.

Yes, that pretty much sums things up right now. Plan for today: errands, class, more errands, then bar hopping wth StudIT, and then maybe the weekly thursday party at the Clubhaus, also with StudIT. I'm not feeling very up to any of that at the moment. Friday morning I leave for Bonn to go to the DAAD meeting, and when I say morning I mean 5:06 am. Yes, my train leaves at 5:06 am, because I have to be in Bonn by 11am. And that means that in order to catch my train I have to take the 3am bus down to the station (the last night bus, actually) and wait there till my train leaves. This effectively means I'm not sleeping tonight.

Oh yay. Back from Bonn on Saturday night around 11, at which time I will more than likely collapse exhausted into my bed. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

No comments: