Monday, November 14, 2005

Good News, Bad News

The Good News:  The iPod is FINALLY here.

The Bad News:  It's not in my hot little hands.  It's at the Zollamt.  I got a notice today.  It's also Saturday, which means that I have to wait till Monday to get it.  And Lord only knows how much I'm going to have to pay them.  It's seriously just my luck.  Whenever I'm expecting a package I'm really excited about, something always happens to delay it in some way, WITHOUT fail.  I think this is God's sick and twisted way of trying to teach me patience.

It sure ain't workin.

--edit--

More Bad News:  My camera is broken.  I turn it on and switch it to capture mode, the screen comes on, but it's all black as if I'm trying to take a picture in a dark room.  It's been doing this for a couple of weeks now, but I've always been able to fix it by switching the camera off and then on again.  Now it won't stop.  This isn't good.  I can't send it in to Canon for repair right now because Christmas is right around the corner and there's no way it would get back to me by the time I head up to Matze's.  I can't be without a camera when I go up there.  I am NOT excited about the prospect of shelling out even more money for a new camera right now.  Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....

No comments: