Monday, January 15, 2007

Germany Internship Verdict

I didn't get the position.

And you know, I'm not even the slightest bit upset about it. It was actually a relief in light of all the stuff that has come up in the last few days with graduation dates. It makes it easier for me to plan for this summer and focus my application efforts here in Phoenix or in Seattle. After they'd broken the bad news, I hung up the phone and just started laughing.

Nope, no way this going to get me down. There are a million fish in the sea, and that one was looking less appealing every day. I have a semester to finish, a car to buy, an internship to snag, a college career to end, and a degree to earn. I'm on a mission. And for some reason I'm in a pretty ridiculously good mood today.

Outta my way, world. I got stuff to do.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Glad to see you feeling better and flipping the tides....gitter done!