Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Feel Good (I Knew That I Would)

Career fair went surprisingly well considering that I fell flat on my face in my first couple talks with recruiters. Just as I was getting ready to call it a day I decided to go back in just to check out a couple more booths - and ended up talking with a great technology company that has offices in Seattle. Best of all, I got an interview scheduled with them for tomorrow! It's for their summer internship program, which is just for supply chain majors and - get this - is in Everett, Washington! They apparently rent out housing for all the interns to live together in and pay for it. Sounds awesome to me - I get to go home without really going "home." It's eerily perfect.

Also, I went and saw Pan's Labyrinth tonight. GO SEE THAT MOVIE. It is AMAZING. So well done, so much depth. It's a Spanish film (yes, there are subtitles) and it's just beautifullly done, very imaginative. You can watch the trailer here. It is truly a crying shame that we don't make movies like this in this country anymore - Hollywood is too busy churning out prepackaged, predictable, and formulaic blockbusters to bother making movies with incredible messages like this one. GO. SEE. IT.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Everett! My aunt and uncle live right by there! I really want to come visit them this summer, it would fun to see you!