Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesdays are Good Days

Umbrellas is my favorite new band of the moment. I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy their CDs.

I'm going to ask my international business professor to be my thesis director today.

Yesterday my toe hit my bike tire and it chipped off a piece of my toenail. It doesn't hurt. Yet.

I wish I had more money to throw away on things like music.

I tried sushi for the first time yesterday and it was amazing. And amazingly expensive.

Wednesdays are good days.

There are entirely too many freshmen in this year's class. They have conquered our entire campus.

I want some more sushi.

I'm considering doing SOL again this year. Maybe.

We're getting interet in our apartment this week, which is awesome.

I seriously want some more sushi.

1 comment:

Isa said...

Mhm, Sushi!! =)) Ich liebe das Zeug... Wir sind dazu übergegangen, Sushi selbstzumachen. Das ganze wird meistens eine riesen Sauerei (überall klebriger Reis und Sojasoße), macht aber eine Menge Spaß, schmeckt so gut wie das gekaufte und ist um einiges günstiger.