Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just Call Me The Flash

Today:
-26 pages studied and (somewhat) understood in the book for my paper.
-Got my hairs cut.
-Raided the university library for all the books on EU regional policy (spoils: 7 books, 5 magazines reserved)
-Dinner was ultra-speedy. Made yakisoba from scratch, dished myself up, covered the plate with foil to keep it hot, and then cleaned up immediately before eating. (Total preparation and cleaning time: 20 minutes.) This also means lunch for tomorrow is taken care of.
-Sort of got a thesis idea formulated for the paper. Gaining momentum. Gotta keep at it!

Foward motion is everything.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Woo Hoo! Good job. It's all about keeping it going.

I totally agree about the weather. We had days that reached up past 75 last week, and now this morning we got snow flurries. I'm depressed.