Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh Sweet Goodness

That's all I can say about touching down in Stuttgart today. It was so awesome to get back home. And yes, it's home. I love the fact that it's home. I was riding the train back to Tübingen and thinking about this, about the fact that Germany has really, truly become home. I missed it so much and it's SO good to be back.

After getting back to my room I spent a good 30 minutes cleaning it up and re-arranging it. Now, it's 12:40pm (3:40am for my tired body) and I'm thinking it's time to get a little food in my stomach. After that, I will probably just collapse right into bed because I am exhausted and didn't sleep hardly at all on the flight.

Aaahhh.... Germany.

2 comments:

Erica said...

yay! glad you got home safe and sound. :-)

Kyla said...

ah Germany! I'm only in the UK for 8 days and I already miss the Vaterland...

Did you get my things? I'll be forever grateful if you did. And if not... well, we'll just go eat Chinese or something anyway. :) see you when I'm back